who am I to complain of a long day? so what if I've been out for 14hours, only coming home for 20mins to grab my guitar and supposedly to have my dinner but I had to rush off?
other people might have had longer days than I did and yet do not make a sound about it.
who am I to complain that I'm tired? it's because I don't have enough sleep so it's no one's fault but my own. and even now after everything I still come online and BLOG when I can be sleeping...
other people might be even more tired than I am.
who am I to complain about anything at all?
cos there's always other people with bigger troubles than me but take it in their stride.
I am but a gust of wind. its touch lingering only for that little while. then it's gone.
I feel so lost...I don't know half of what I'm doing. what am I doing?
I get tired when I'm around people. is that a bad thing?
on the other hand, thank you girls for your encouragement. hope it'll help me through.
enough. goodnight.
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment