Verse of the Day

-----------
Sunday, April 20, 2008

my Healer.

Healer - Planetshakers
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsnC6gPG3YU)

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging sea
You walk with me through fire
You heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need


My Healer, You're my Healer

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

Jesus You're all I need
More than enough for me

---

I was touched by this song at church today. powerful, powerful song.

sometimes I still think about you,
you even appeared in my dreams.
I just want to forget everything.
all the hurt and the pain,
it's not going to go away just like that.
the internal struggles I have,
I'm trying my best to let you go.
I'm still going to hurt no doubt,
but I will one day.


and whatever it is,
Jesus is my Healer.

0 Comments