if only life was a test requiring you to choose the one right answer for a multiple choice question, what would that be like? and what if you knew the correct answer? won't it then be so easy huh?
but then again, if life was a test, you'd be so stressed. constantly thinking about the fact that you're being tested by someone. you'll always have to be on your toes, and wonder if the tester is out to trip you up by setting some trick questions in this test. you'd start losing your hair, losing your sleep, losing your mind...
and what if you didn't know the answer? you'll be stuck between choosing option A or E, debating which one is the right one because you didn't study for the test. then you realise how unprepared you are, and wish someone would just SHOW YOU THE ANSWER...
hmm.
maybe there isn't a right answer to this so-called test of life. you're given countless options, and it's really up to you to make a choice. which one would you think best suits you? your wants and needs. whether it ties in with your personality and beliefs. how it'll affect your thoughts and actions.
because it's all about the consequences of each decision you make.
for every action, there is a reaction.
you reap what you sow.
what will you choose today?
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
- Groucho Marx
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment