are so tired from the abuse by the wind today. =S seriously. the crazy wind blowing all the bits of dust/dirt/broken dried leaves...and cycling AGAINST the wind!!! Max. Gust: 48.3 km/h at 4:02 PM (Weather Station - ZL3GP, Burwood, Christchurch, New Zealand). bleah.
it was nice-ish weather in the morning, then it became colder as the day progressed, which is just the opposite of how it should be! oh well. it's Christchurch, what do I expect?
went for breakfast with my groupmates at Crumpet Club. it was yummy! expensive though. but it's nice to see us doing stuff together. and we walked to Community and Public Health after that, it was so enjoyable talking and laughing all the way there! =)
the day was otherwise...nothing that exciting other than learning about 2 places in Chch city where there were Legionella and Salmonella outbreaks. heh. and oh yes, not forgetting what Public Health is all about...which I still haven't mastered the definition of YET. oops.
oh, just now while cycling I almost banged into someone opening their car door. =S ABCDEFG.......................I was in the cycle lane and the car was parked by the side not that near to the road, BUT when that person opened the door I got such a shock. I was cycling past the DOOR at that very moment, and was going quite fast.................!!!!!!
anyway, enjoyed my evening sign language class after 2 weeks! so fun, learning about the different signs for: sun, snow, rain, windy, lightning, clouds, tornado, rainbow, drizzle, earthquake, frost, icy, autumn, thunder, among others. and things in a classroom. so much laughter as we try to understand what is being taught! =)
think I've had my dose of laughter for today. me happy. and sleepy.
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment