Verse of the Day

-----------
Saturday, October 22, 2005

2 more mini races to run.

"My BIG Daddy is a good guy. He never left me during my exam to fight it out on my own. In fact, He was actually there with me. I know He was. Those questions that I thought I couldn't do, near the end when I was running out of time, the words were just penning themselves down. So amazing. It was as though the pen had a life of its own. And me, I was there staring at what was being written down, having no idea how I knew all that. I know I did read through my notes, but I didn't know I could even remember them! And it was as though my Daddy knew that I was going to panic, so He helped me out. Wow. It was just so...unreal."

hmm...that was how I felt yesterday when I was doing the paper. but when pple asked me how was it, how do I tell them about that?!? they'll think I'm weird. hmm...so I just say it went quite alright...sometimes I say it went well. I don't judge how the paper was by those exceptionally hard questions, rather I find that if I can do most the questions, and recall the facts, the paper went generally quite well. and now it's on to study for the rest of the papers. hmm...I'm actually past the time I was supposed to spend on the computer today. I always seem to do that on Saturdays. oh well. hmm...better scoot off to study le.

0 Comments