Verse of the Day

-----------
Saturday, October 01, 2005

I've got a photo!

my beautiful name! =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm supposed to be studying right now. hmm...so much for that. I've got my pad of foolscap open in front of me, my pencil and eraser by the side, and I've got a window open at what I'm supposed to be doing - my Physiology SDL online assessment. hmm...it's Sat afternoon though...

just finished my lunch, and came from practicing the dance. we don't need that much practice anymore, cos we know the steps already, it's just a matter of perfecting it. hmm...but I can't afford the time to go for practice often. I'm glad it's going to be over soon. we're going to present it on Mon...then I'll be free to do my own things. yup. it's been a good 'break' though, kind of like a de-stressing thing. yah...

haven't really got much to say. didn't blog last night cos I came home around 12am plus. went for Ruth's 21st party at church. it was good lah...as usual, parties are usually a time to enjoy yourself. I had fun though, serving and all that. I enjoy doing it. hmm...to become a good leader you must learn how to become a good servant. I want to be like that. it's not easy, at first I was 'complaining', then I decided to follow what Jen said, about serving with an open heart. yup. and the rest of the night was history. yah...

hmm, realised that I'll never celebrate my birthday here...cos I'll be home for the summer hols every year, I think. that's...good in a way, cos then I won't get to be embarrassed by my friends; but not so good cos it's something quite big, to be a year older. hmm...but then again I'll be able to go back to S'pore to see my friends back home for my birthday, so that isn't such a bad thing after all...

well, don't think I'll be going online tonight. I might, I might not, since I've blogged already. going to spend the next...let's see...2 hours plus? in school studying. or trying my best to study. got lots to catch up on since I've been so involved with the dance. alright...let's just hope for the best...

"I never wanted to feel this way...I only wanted to be happy."

0 Comments