wow. an update on my blog after every exam. so that means there's been 2 down and 1 more to go. well, don't really want to talk about Biochem though. it didn't go too well...but better than what I'd expected. I wasn't expecting much in the first place. I know that I wasn't that prepared, I only just finished looking through my notes last night/this morning. but quite an interesting thing to note is that some of the questions required answers that I'd actually gone through before. hmm...guess that's how it is when you do remember what you study. I think I lost at least 15 marks though...out of 100. I hope that isn't going to make my 'A' disappear...
ah...and now for the final say. it's PHYSICS! it can be quite interesting actually, it's just that I only have 24 hours and a bit more to study for it. I'm so tired now though...feel so sleepy...zZz. can't go to sleep though, need all of my precious time to study. might allow myself to take a short nap, then it's pure mugging for Physics. how do you mug for Physics?!? hmm...I'm going to go through my lecture notes and do the past year papers. it's just 55 multi choice questions in 3 hours anyway, no big deal. but I haven't been keeping up with my past-exam-paper-doing for the previous 2 papers...don't know why I print out so many for what also...
got this off my friend's blog:
"The statement below is true.
The statement above is false."
So which is true and which is false?
ok, it's time to get back to revision.
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anonymous
Well done!
[url=http://ziflmqsh.com/jhwb/loam.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mfdfsebm.com/ocok/ipwr.html]Cool site[/url]
September 16, 2006 7:09 am
Anonymous
Great work!
http://ziflmqsh.com/jhwb/loam.html | http://ushcvuju.com/burz/uwuc.html
September 16, 2006 7:09 am