Verse of the Day

-----------
Wednesday, October 19, 2005

if I don't get this out I am going to burst.

aHhh~!~! I am so, so stressed. honestly, if I can't get this out like right now, vent all my frustrations here, I don't think I can get anything else into my head. this is so annoying...right now, I am not worried about whether I can get into Med or not. of course I can, that is if I can do well. but the thing is, my exam's on Friday, and it's already Wednesday evening, yet I don't have all the facts in my head yet! what the?!? like what in the world am I talking about? if you only have one more day to study till your exam, you would probably have everything memorised by now, and just going through all the things as repeated revision. but for me, I've only just started the memorising part. did like only half of the 1st module out of 3 during the whole of today. SO many more things to do! plus go over the SDL's, look through the lab manual, revise the study group worksheets AND do past exams papers. all these in 2 nights and 1 day. that's all. maybe I'm not cut out to do all these at all...I don't deserve it.

well, guess that's all I should say. I'm so stressed. why are things going this way??? I really really need to go back to study. cram all the things I need to know into my tiny brain. don't worry pple, even if you read this post I'll be fine. I just need to get it all out of my system...now I feel much better. yup. back to mugging...

0 Comments