wow...my laptop’s been sitting there collecting dust for a few days now. haha...=) if you’ve been an avid reader of my blog, you’ll know it’s been a while since I last posted an entry, the previous one was on Sunday (or you just happened to read this, then you won’t know but I’m just telling you). it’s just that it’s so near my exams, and I need to focus on studying, so I’ll only update every now and then...yah. hmm...so what’s my feelings about it? well, it felt quite weird at first, I realised that as I go about my daily activities, I’ll sometimes think of what I can blog! I don’t usually end up writing about them but yah...it’s uncanny. I got used to it soon, and since I don’t go online, I’ve got quite a lot of time at night to do my own stuff. I’m too tired to study when I get back though, I’ve just about had enough of studying. around 8 hours a day is kind of...quite sufficient for me. but I can’t get what I want to do done in that time. there’s just too many things to do and so little time! argh. anyway, I’m back blogging today. this might be my only update on a weekday...next one will prob be Sat or thereabouts.
so what can I talk about? there’s quite a few things, but I don’t want to spend so much time typing it out. blogging can be quite time-consuming you know...yah. first thing that comes to mind is studying. think you guys are going to get bored reading about my life...hehe. it’s just study, study and more study. been planning out my daily timetable for these 3 days, and I realised that it’s a really good way to get revision done. at least I know what I want to do, and I work towards that goal, rather than just doing a bit of this and a bit of that...and I end up not getting any effective studying done. didn’t manage to complete the tasks though, guess I’m expecting too much from myself. either that, or I’m going too slow. argh. it’s next week pple...I’ve lost count of how many days left. it’s depressing...next Friday...21st...argh. still a long way off...but at least with this revision timetable I’m nearing where I need to be. it’s all going well though, other than the fact that I’ve still got heaps to go through. I’m actually enjoying studying! kind of dreaded revising the immune system for Bio but I actually like doing it now! it’s going too slow though!!! still have 1 more module to cover, and I’m only halfway through this! jia you!!! add oil!!! and I like Physics!!! =D
ok...what else can I say? hmm...on a more serious note, becos I’m trying my best to concentrate on studying, I’m becoming so anti-social. really can’t study with anyone else, I only get distracted. even sitting in the library on my own, I also can’t focus all the time. it’s especially annoying when pple talk though...not in hushed tones, but they carry on a normal conversation! we’re in the library, it’s supposed to be for studying, not catching up with your friends! if you want to do it, go elsewhere...take it to the Link, you can talk as loud as you want, I don’t really care! just don’t do it in the library...it’s not just me, but I think everyone else around would appreciate it if you would chat somewhere outside. hmm...about me being unfriendly, well, sorry guys, I really don’t feel like I’m in the mood to socialise much. I know it isn’t good for me to just keep my distance from pple, cos that’s not how it’s supposed to be, but I apologise if I do seem quite hostile sometimes. sorry...
hmm...honestly, I think I’m getting quite stressed out about this final exam. I really am expecting a lot from myself. to spell it out, I basically need to pass all my 3 papers with flying colours, to get at least an A average, which is 85%. you think that’s too much to expect? well, I don’t. the competition’s tough, and if I want to get into Med, this isn’t a lot to ask for. to tell the truth, I don’t think I’m actually competing with anyone else, I’m in my own league...I just want to do well, so that I know I deserve what I’ll eventually get...I don’t want to let anybody down...I don’t want to let myself down either...don’t worry pple, I won’t give up. I will endure through this time. stress is one thing, doing well while under pressure is what that really counts...
well...it is disappointing, isn’t it...to read about all this after such a long wait. hmm...ok, let’s put some happy thoughts in...um...what happy thoughts?!? haha. I worry too much...so much so that I don’t even have any good moments to share about! oh, to Jen if you’re reading this, sorry I can’t make it for the ‘outing’ tmr...soooo sorry. I forgot I had a lecture at 4pm, so I can’t go with you all to Starbucks! =( it’s my last Biochem lect, so I’ll meet you all some other time k? yah. hmm...back to where I stopped, happy thoughts...uh...I give up. my life isn’t happy. not in that sense, I enjoy studying, but happy doesn’t describe my activities. hmm...to me, going to the gym makes me happy, taking the bus home at 8.15pm every night makes me happy, buying a new pair of earrings today makes me happy! it’s the little things in life that have the most impact on me I guess. hmm...
ok, I spent almost an hour typing out this post. what a waste...oops, I meant ‘good use’ of my time! hehe. nothing to blog about, my life will go on as usual...and that’ll be it for now. till the next time, treasure every single moment of your life, either good or bad, cos you’ll never know when you’re going to miss out on what life has to offer...
“why do I do what I do? I know not, yet I still keep doing what I do...”
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nicole says:
Hey sweets!
Well you added me on friendster, can't expect me not to kaypo right? =P Anyways, it's almost another year over soon, you'll be back home in just a bit, so hang in there a little! Can you believeit though, both you and Jingmin have been gone for 2 years, and entering your thirds.
Exams are always rotten but it's nice to know you know what you're going for, and that you ARE going for it. Take care, you'll reach where you're going so long your mind and heart's bent on it. =)
October 16, 2005 1:10 pm