yeah...guess that's about all I want to say. stress is good. but too much stress is not good. I work quite well under a certain amount of stress though. ok. time to get back to mugging.hmm, I really wanna thank ALL the people who've been encouraging me these couple of days. I think pple see me, and they know I'm stressed. = sorry if I haven't been good company lately. and thank you all SO much especially for your texts last night and this morning. I really needed all that. I just can't tell you all how much I appreciate you guys.Aaron, Cyn, Jac, Bel: many thanks for the encouraging texts.Rach: haven't seen you in a while but your text on Sunday night did cheer me up. hehe...=)Jen, Jess: it worked out just fine! thanks for the prayer Jen!Marc, Paul, Est, Adrian: thanks for keeping my tagboard alive! and all the words there too...I only just saw them though. oops. but it's ok. thanks once again.pple who've encouraged me through emails: though you're all far away (well, most of you are anyway), thanks for remembering me.THANK YOU SO MUCH.hmm...will miss you all when I go back to S'pore the following Monday...
Verse of the Day
-----------
Friday, October 21, 2005
pheEw...
boy am I glad it's all over. for now at least...1 down, 2 to go. and back to blogginG!!! I'm in the Science library typing this, JUST finished the paper. honestly, it went well. didn't really have time to finish the questions with what I wanted to write, so doubt I'll get full marks, and didn't know how to answer a few questions either. but at least I did try my best...now it's up to God to do the rest. it was really cool though, I could do most of the questions, though I only read through my notes for revision. hmm...got up at 7.30 though I didn't sleep till after 4am last night...it was ridiculous. managed to stay up not feeling tired, must be the adrenaline...(hehe, I think I've had enough of Bio, what with all the hormones and nerves and all their effects...) and I'm still quite HIGH now. but kind of regret spending so much time on Anatomy. ended up not being able to do those 3 sections easily. I should've known...oh well. I don't want to complain anymore...I'm just thankful that I managed to do the paper. now must jia you for the next 2...this will be my short break, and though I just had 1 exam, there's still lots to do. need to get back to revision as soon as possibly, hopefully by mid-afternoon.
nadia she wrote @ 6:43 am |
0
footprints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment