as each day goes by, days turn into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years...is that how it's going to be from now on? there is a difference between being able to continue living without you, and going through life wanting to have you walking beside...
been feeling kind of anti-social today, not bothering to take the effort to socialise. well, not just today, it's since...then. I trusted, but once again to no good ending. I just feel too vulnerable to put myself out there for now, to care about others more than myself. need to sit back and lick my wounds, let time heal things...
life's not all downs, but these things affect me when I'm on my own, which is quite often because I like being alone. oh well. guess like all things I'll eventually get over it. and when I look back I'll be able to laugh at how silly I was.
really just wish for things to be simple. that I don't need to get hurt so many times, "once bitten, twice shy", after that every time I'm wary and not very trusting. it's just safer to build these walls, and not let them down.
because I'm safe in here.
friendships?
too tired to try anymore.
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment