Verse of the Day

-----------
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

wet day.

was just about soaked cycling to and from town. =S
SERIOUSLY NEED SOME WET WEATHER CLOTHING.
something effective...that I don't have to change in and out of, that I can just put on and take off, like a jacket but what I need is waterproof pants.
it's gonna be another COLD and WET day tomorrow...

today was the first time doing a pelvic examination on an awake woman.
just feels so weird...slightly uncomfortable still.
but really thankful that these women come in just for the sake of us to practice doing internal examinations on them and taking smears.
or else we'll never ever learn.

I think I know what went wrong.
I, being me, fell for you when I was not supposed to.
that's why things got complicated, it always seems to end up with me making things messy.
WHEN will I learn?


was watching TV in the lounge the whole night: Friends, Futurama, 90210, Chuck.
I think I enjoy watching TV actually.
not that I'm so free I've got nothing to do.
well, maybe cos I am technically done with my run, that's why.

on call in birthing suite 8am-8pm tomorrow...1 more normal delivery to see and I would've seen all the births I need.

0 Comments