Verse of the Day

-----------
Friday, September 02, 2005

the end of another week.

quickly like it always does, we come to the end of the week. it's Friday, and like they say, "thank God it's Friday". don't know why they say that though...is it becos pple can now not think about study or work and go out to booze? hmm...that's most prob what quite a lot of pple do here. quite a lot of Kiwi students do that, and others too. I don't. what's the point in drinking? I never liked drinking, I don't go to pubs, I don't spend my weekends clubbing. I've got more interactive and beneficial stuff to do, such as going for G12 tmr night! can't wait. it's a combined guys' and girls' lifegroup, so that'll be fun. so many pple! hehe...Rach and Bel are coming along. they're becoming regulars...=)

ok, today I think I'm starting to settle myself down to study. altogether finished 9 lectures, and I thought I could do more tonight but I'm just too tired. surprisingly, I WANT to study. yah. you heard it right...I'm just in the mood to study. like after dinner tonight. I got to my room, put my CD on and turned it up to drown out the yelling and noise outside, and sat myself down. uh...on the bed, but I brought my desk lamp onto the bed too. haha...I'm weird. got my laptop out, and actually felt like playing games. I did start, then got bored (!) and decided to study. went through 1 lecture, then had a shower. got back, did another lecture and now I'm stuck. on "Energy Conversions and ATP". it's not hard, I just can't be bothered to go through it at the moment. hmm...

the 3 of us did well today. hehe. we should've been like this a few days ago though! the not-talking for 25 mins then rest for 5 mins, which turned into rest for half an hour instead! but most importantly is that we got work done. spent the whole day in the library again, 9am plus till 5 something 6pm. but today did quite a lot of walking around. from room 110 at the start, to the Link at 11, then to room 116 at 1, and back again to the Link at 4. cos we can't book the same room the whole day, that's why. I can't wait for tmr though. we're going back to the lirary!!! haha...it's really become my second home this holiday. hehe...think for the coming week we'll be spending quite a lot of time studying together, maybe not in the Central library but the Science library. see how it goes...

think it'll be a short entry today. I need to catch up on my sleep. my body's becoming weird, waking up at odd hours in the morning though I feel really tired the night before when I go to bed. I need my sleep! argh. oh well. hopefully when I go online tonight I won't chat so much online. to Rach and Bel lah...and we see each other everyday for 8 hours!!! = what is this?!? nevermind...

hmm...tmr's going to be an exciting day. study in the late morning till the evening, then 3 of us going out for dinner. I say it's my treat but they don't want to make me pay for it! haiyah. hao3 xin1 mei2 hao3 bao4. haha...it's chinese if you haven't figured it out. but yah. ooh...met a few other of my G12 pple today at the Link, Esther, Jen, Aaron, Jian and Jacob. long time no see! hehe...nice to meet up with you guys. see you all tmr again! yup...

okie, guess that's it. this marks the end of my holiday week, but I've still got the holiday weekend. haha. lame lah...I know. don't know how Rach and Bel put up with me for the past 3 days. haha...being with me for almost all your waking hours. hope I don't become annoying, but if I do, tell me k? hehe. I'm nice, I'll stop being THAT annoying, but I can't guarantee 100% effective I'll leave you alone! muahaha...=)

"dreams don't come true, or do they?"

0 Comments