yah...after this week has gone, I won't have any more breaks until the week before exams start, which is in 6 weeks' time. you know it's so fast, and soon after that I'll be going back to S'pore already. think I won't say the exact date here, or have I said it already? I think I have, but don't come to the airport to see me can? yah. most of you all will be in the midst of studying for exams...I'll be back even before they start, but I don't want to distract anybody. once you've finished your exams, then we can go out. and by then hopefully I'll be tanned already! hehe...my main intention to go back is to get a nice and even suntan, not sunburn (= first degree burn). yup. so give me some time before I meet up with anyone k? yah...
hmm...I had a good time at church today. ok, I know you shouldn't be going to church to enjoy yourself...it's just that I've missed church for 2 weeks already. but I feel that small groups are more important than going to church. in a small group, you get to experience real fellowship with your fellow siblings in Christ. yup. so I've still grown a bit over the past 2 weeks even though I didn't go to church. oh, and Alice asked if I wanted to lead G12 next weekend. I would be pleased to! hehe. I feel that it's good to have a chance to lead. it'll be a good experience. and it's only for the girls' G12 so no guys allowed! hehe...
today was a nice and sunny day again. we're getting pretty good weather this year! not such a harsh winter like last year's (maybe it's becos of global warming...and that's not good. some more the hole in the ozone layer is directly above NZ, so pple here, don't stay out in the sun too often, can get skin cancer really easily.) and nice weather in spring. it's time to under-dress! haha. I wore 4 layers to church today though. hehe. wasn't expecting nice weather cos the weather forecast was for rain the next dew days. hmm...how accurate can it be? ah well...
and I haven't done a single constructive thing today. did not touch my lecture notes or anything to do with lectures. tmr it's back to work. I think Sunday's really becoming a rest day for me. I absolutely don't do anything at all. wow. seriously though, I need a break. Wed to Sat in the library from 9 till 6. what a holiday...
oh, G12 last night was good! so many pple in Ming's flat! haha...we've got 3 new friends from the girl's side and 1 new friend joining the guys. so cool! and the number of S'poreans are increasing! plus Mel came to visit and Jian came for G12 too. but I think I embarrassed myself. =D pple...there's really nothing going on k. don't think crooked ok. haha...haven't blushed that badly in a long time though. haha...you all don't tease me already ok? it's NOTHING. we're just friends...and I'll leave it there.
alright, think I'll probably hop off to bed soon. so tired. I'm definitely not well rested and ready to go back to class. it wasn't even a break at all...yah, just no lectures but we're still studying. can't complain though. yup. oh, I'm wearing my new bed-socks and fluffy slippers now! so warm and comfy! I'm going to sleep well tonight...hehe...
"it's not as bad as it seems: I still have HOPE..."
Verse of the Day
-----------
Sunday, September 04, 2005
end of my last holiday!
nadia she wrote @ 5:51 pm |
0
footprints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment