hmm...just installed Blogger for Word. I’m wondering how it’s going to be like. hehe. it’ll save me much trouble from having to type out my post in notepad first, then copying the text and then pasting it in the post. cos I can’t go online at home for too long, so yah...it’ll help. but I turned the Autocorrect option off, and I can keep to my style of typing sentences which start with lowercase letters. hehe...
and so it’s Thursday. I’ve only got tmr left to study! oh man...so fast lor. and I’m still in the process of going through my lectures a second time. ONLY. goodness. I really don’t know all the stuff that’s in there. I’m procrastinating...crap. don’t think I’ll go online for long tonight then. the past few nights although I don’t stay long on MSN, I’m online for like an hour or so. wasting time. today, I’m only going to post this, then off I go study. managed to finish the 1st lecture booklet out of 4. could kind of memorise everything after I finished it in 2 hours. but now it’s all gone out of my mind. that’s why it’s so important to go over it many, many times, even though I don’t want to write notes. yup.
alright, guess today was ok. tmr I’m not sure if I’ll allow myself to come online. I might. went to school early this morning, used the com for an hour! the longest since a long time for the past 2 weeks I think. minus the time I use at home, that is. yah...it was good, but too short as usual. you know, I’m like neglecting everything else except Biochem right now. I’ve got 2 other assignments to do online and 1 on paper, we’re given 2 weeks to do them, but it’s all being put aside for this test. it better be worth it...
hmm...think that’s it from me for now. realised that a lot of Health Sci students are lacking sleep. so many pple are sleeping in lectures, and I see students sleeping in the Science library...wow. that shows how pple are quite hardworking. or maybe it’s just that they leave everything till the last minute, like me like that. oh well...I won’t know...
“somehow, you’re still in the back of my mind...”
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment