Verse of the Day

-----------
Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm running out of time...

I don't know why. it's as though I've lost all interest in studying. I'm more interested in things that aren't important at this point in time now. it isn't working. I'm acting as though I know everything and the test this Sat is not important. it is. 15% of my final Biochem grades. I can't afford to do badly. yet I'm not putting in enough effort and doing my part. what am I doing? this has been going on for some time already...only 2 more days to catch up. I need someone to give me a kick to tell me I'm not working hard enough. it might hurt, but at least I hurt now than to suffer the consequences later...

hmm...today went for the Medicine expo, just sat through a presentation on what the Med students do for the next few years. and you know, if I want to finally graduate as a specialist, it's going to take 13-14 more years. I'll be 31 then. and I think I'm still not that old. it's actually quite young to be able to graduate and practice in a specialised field. hmm...and my dreams will be shattered if I can't focus on studying right now. so many things on my mind...

talked to Rach quite a bit today. about things that I've never told anyone. not even my sister. not that I don't trust my sis, but it's just that I don't think I'm used to telling pple stuff. and Rach heard quite a bit of what I had to say. and I don't feel bad after telling her. in fact, I think by saying it out, I've learnt things about myself. things I aren't exactly good, but at least I can learn from my experiences. gradually most things will be out in the open I guess. my close friend. hmm...

just watched the last episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight. the last of the first season. apparently they're filming the second season now. it's a good show. and I'll miss it. now Wed nights I don't think I'll have anything to watch. oh well, that's good I guess, time can be used more wisely like for revision. exams start in 44 days' time. hmm...

think I won't say anymore. I can go back to doing my revision now. yup. bring my mind back to where it's supposed to be...

"I want things that I'm not supposed to have..."

0 Comments