Verse of the Day

-----------
Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Autumn Festival!

well, yet another weekend has passed, which means that it’s drawing nearer to the time that I’ll be going back. woohoo~ talked to my sis for some time on the phone, more than an hour I think. hehe. we’ve really grown so much closer since I left, which is ironic cos the distance makes us become more ‘attached’ to each other. hmm...good lah, that’s how sisters are supposed to be anyway. she was complaining about my blog though. haha...as in I blog everyday and write so much, she can’t be bothered to read all the posts! =D that’s the way I am...

oh, oh...and I’ve got like a little bit more time before I’m finally turning 18! don’t know whether to be happy cos I’ll be finally “of age”, or sad that I’m getting older! hehe...mixed feelings lah. appearance-wise, I don’t think I look that old, still got that “kiddy” look. =) but in the ways of my thoughts and such, guess I’m how I should be. not sure if many pple know that I can be mature when I want to though! haha...me and my craziness. it’s driving me crazy too! haha...

alright, right now it’s cold and windy outside. and like I said, it’s supposed to snow tmr. don’t think so though, cos it’s too wet, the snow won’t stay. oh yah, I got something else to say. it’s as though I don’t have to talk to pple much anymore. especially those who read my blog. cos almost everything I want to say about my life, it’s all written in here! and I’m like just about to repeat myself and my friends remind me that I’ve talked about it in my blog before. haha...it’s good in a way, to have a blog, cos then pple will get to read about your life without you talking to them about it. in fact, I feel as though I don’t have enough time to share with everyone what I want to say, and my blog carries this message across. but not everyone reads my blog, so I can’t assume that everyone knows what I’m talking about. even so, having a blog...it’s like something personal. don’t know who reads my blog lah...so I can’t write every single thing down. hmm...

anyway, getting back to the point, it started out as a nice morning, then it rained again. like yesterday. it always seems to be this way. it’s supposed to be spring! hmm...guess this is making up for the beautiful winter we had, nice days with no rain or snow though it could be cloudy and just a bit chilly. take it as it comes. oh, and umbrellas are not much use here, especially the flimsy type...cos the wind literally blows the top off. flips it upside down and renders it useless, so what’s the point. but a waterproof jacket really comes in handy in these weather conditions. hehe...

didn’t blog yesterday, had a combined G12 in the evening but none of our new friends came. hmm...all the regulars were there though, and just nice there were 12 of us. I found that it was alright, didn’t talk much like I usually do, cos I was quite tired. actually, I was very tired. hmm...yah. went to the school fair at around noon, it’s like almost exactly the same as last year’s! hmm...it was really windy though, and dust kept getting in my eyes. so irritating. made me tear so much. oh well. took the 1pm bus in, got so wet walking in the rain when I got to town! it was NZ’s Election Day yesterday, so there were quite a lot of pple on campus voting and stuff. don’t know who won in the end...see how ignorant I am! hmm...wasted most of my time in the afternoon chatting with some pple from my G12 then went to Ming’s flat to waste more time! played the guitar for a while, and up till now my fingers still hurt. argh. Jac, how come like this?!? haha...the price to pay is quite great!

well...went to Elim today cos my homestay didn’t go to church. it was alright, a wrapping up of the Purpose Driven Life. hmm...and now it’s time to put our purpose into action. life now is a preparation for eternity, and our 5 purposes are worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry and evangelism. yah...it’s always easy to say but hard to do, but I can do it...with God’s help. yup. oh, next year I’ll be staying in a flat that’s so near Elim! don’t know if I’ll keep going to Apostolic or change to Elim. hmm...I know church-hopping is not good, but I think my future flatmates are from Elim. hmm...guess it’s not something I’ll think about now...

ok, it’s quite a long post to make up for yesterday’s one as well. hmm...but I’m going to sleep quite early tonight. if the weather’s alright I’ll be going to the gym tmr! finally! going to work out. keep fit. yah. hmm...I’m so tired. *yawn...*

“hope is something I have that will last forever...”

0 Comments