well, haven't got time to update now. got to go for G12 in 4mins. and it's only the girls this afternoon. hehe...and it's cool, cos we're supposed to bring a friend along. yay! I've got 2 friends who didn't mind coming, so yah...can't wait to see how it goes...
we had a great time last night, Krystal's party was a success! 17 and a half years old le...hehe. but as always, ended up going home late last night, and I'm still tired now. oh well. but I've done a bit of work, did my Anatomy SDL on Blackboard a couple of times just now. yah...
alright, got to go. update more tmr!
"are you really not there? or just ignoring me...?"
Verse of the Day
-----------
Saturday, August 13, 2005
and we come to the end of another week.
nadia she wrote @ 9:51 am |
0
footprints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment