Verse of the Day

-----------
Monday, August 22, 2005

Mondays are good.

hmm...after this I'm going off to the gym! hehe...not really. going to Unipol to play pool. don't know why, but I'm still not feeling too good. my stomach's a bit weird. hmm...and this morning the kids at my homestay weren't well and didn't have breakfast. and they didn't have tea last night. I did. ate noodles. but after that felt as though maybe I shouldn't have eaten it. the thing is, if I don't eat, I'm afraid that I'll get gastric pains. oh well...hmm, hope I get better soon. my stomach's so important to me...

wow...today's Physics lecture was so exciting, as compared to Biochem which was about energy from food. Biochem was not boring, but it was interesting in the sense that we got to find out that even things such as me typing right now has a certain amount of energy expenditure! hehe...and I think girls would be glad to know that even shopping uses up a reasonable amount of energy, like 0.26 kJ/min/kg. haha...=) Physics we talked about Temperature and Heat, which wasn't the next in line in our lecture notes but the demonstrations were funny. the lecturer asked Miles, the Physics guy who always does the extra stuff, to take his temperature using different tools. so funny lah...don't know how to put it here. hehe...and he was the atom bouning off the wall and off another lecturer. haha...

it's a short entry today. I ought to get to Unipol now to find Rach. pool, here I come!

"I think about you during the chilly days of winter..."

1 footprints on Mondays are good.


  1. nadia says:

    thanks for your concern! I'm back to normal now. =) yah...shopping's definitely a lot different, but I don't go shopping much in the first place! hehex. hmm...I'll go check out your blog...

    August 23, 2005 4:49 am