this thought's just been in my head from this morning...it's not so much how you look, but your character that counts. doesn't really matter if you aren't as attractive as the girl next to you (that's in my case), I mean if you look exceptionally good you'll probably attract attention, albeit the wrong kind, but looks aren't all there is. guys who like girls becos of their looks, well...I think they're just shallow. so much for "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" yah...like what I said before, what you see is not what you get. I'm not who you think I am from what I look like, you'll only get to know me for me by spending time with me. yah...
and I've beeon online for an hour, that's all I'm allowing myself. after blogging, I'm off to study. hmm...went for the early lecture today, 9am Bio. almost fell asleep. so tired still. tried sleeping early last night but there's so many things on my mind. thinking about them, my brain's in "on" mode, so I couldn't go to sleep. sigh. oh well...better get enough rest, or else I'll suffer later on. hmm...and I was alone during lecture again, don't know where did Rach go to...
well, I actually shouldn't be using the com now. I look around and everyone seems to be doing their work. me...I think I've been insulted on the Biochem discussion board. don't think I'll be going back there to talk anymore. so much for my mini-entertainment while studying. not so much of that, but a place where I can talk about useless stuff? don't know. it's boring. pple always have things to say. fine then...I won't take that to heart, but no more nonsense I guess...
hmm...it's really good weather today. sunny and not too cold. it's coming to the end of winter soon...and you can see signs that spring is here! the flowers are starting to bloom on some trees, and although it's still not getting much warmer, you can somehow sense that the worst is over. not that this was a bad winter so far anyway...
right. I'm off to study. it's mid-week already. time flies...hmm...
"I hope everything's going to turn out fine..."
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment