Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Singapore!

yay! it's National Day in S'pore today! and here I am, still going about on my daily activities as usual when everyone in S'pore are celebrating! oh well...now that I'm here, I can't do anything about it. oh yah pple, here's a good webbie to go to: http://www.ndp.org.sg/index.jsp?page=/Overseas/overseas.htm. go have a look k? and click on "University of Otago Dunedin New Zealand" and then you can get to see our birthday greetings! hehe...I haven't seen it myself, it's taking so long to download! but yah...it's cool, and we had fun doing it. hehe...

well, I'm not going to talk so much on my blog from now on. I might drop a long one once in a while, when I have things to say. other than that, it'll probably be a short entry everyday. yah...oh, I just want to say, I've been blessed financially! God's been good to me. I think some pple will know that I've been worrying about having not enough money to last me till the end of the year...but now I do! yah...spent a bit too much during the first semester, not really, but I didn't really keep an eye on my budget. and becos my exams end early, I get to go back earlier, and so I could probably get a refund of my homestay fees, the extra amount that I've paid. and I've taken some out from my investment in the bank to make up a reasonable amount. so yah! so much for 'worrying' yah...leave it all to Him and He'll make things happen! =)

yup, got class again. will probably update again tomorrow...

"you leave no trace of me, I guess that's good in a way..."

0 Comments