...to update my blog at campus today. so here I am at home sitting in front of my laptop. not typing this while online, cos the Internet's not free at home, it's just that I use it sometimes, especially on Sunday nights to update my blog. yah. hmm...maybe I should update my blog nightly instead of daily, then I'll have things to talk about. but this would give my the excuse to turn on my notebook, then I'll get distracted. nah, I'll just do my daily blogging. sorry about the rambling...it's just that I've got no one to tell this to, so I'm just talking to myself. weird, but that's just me. hehe...=)
ok, so today was a Tuesday. nothing much done again. it's like when I'm with Rach we're supposed to be studying...yet we end up talking and slacking away. and today I was saying that I don't deserve to get into med sch. if you analyse my life now, I don't think I should be given that chance to aim high. I'm not working hard enough for it. yah, so what if my results are probably good enough, but it all comes from last minute cramming, and that's not the way it should be. hmm...I keep telling myself I should do consistent study, and for the first few weeks of this semester it went quite well. but I don't have the persistence to keep this up. I need to start cultivating good habits...hmm...come on, almost half semester 2 is gone already! this is the 5th week, 1 more week then we have a week's break. I commented about that in the Biochem discussion board, and someone replied asking what was my point when I stated that soon it'll be the exams then the summer hols. hmm...it's just something for my to look forward I guess...going back to S'pore. but I don't think pple know that...being away is...good in a sense, but well...it'll be good to be back. yah...
lectures today, they were quite alright. almost fell asleep during Biochem though. so tired. better rest early tonight. and Bio, uh...so many new terms! we've started on the "Resisting Microbial Attack" module, all about the immune system. it's so simple, yet so complicated. argh...need to buck up with my revision already. hope to get the "Anatomy of Human Movement" module all read up and reviewed soon. 15 lectures worth of notes...I'm 1/3 of the way there. jia you!!! I can do it...as for my Biochem revision...can't say I've done much. need to keep revising past lectures, there are quite a lot of new stuff too. it's time to focus on studying. about 9 weeks left till exams. the clock's ticking...it's counting down...slowly but surely...
oh well, that is quite a lot I had to say. much better than yesterday. it's not much difference though, cos I haven't done much work on either of the days. tomorrow will be different. I'm going to make my mind up to be. there'll be a change in my mindset. a renewal. please God, help me...
"pain, it's hurting, but I can survive it..."
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment