Verse of the Day

-----------
Sunday, August 07, 2005

music is good for me. (it might be...)

hmm...been listening to quite a few CDs today. went through my CD case and played whichever CD I felt like playing at the time. listened to songs which made me just sit there and daydream...so many things to think about, which isn't exactly the right time to do it. I need to concentrate on my studies. I think pple guess lots of stuff by reading about me...just don't tell me anything. I don't want to know what you're thinking of. hmm...I'm starting to not see the point in having a blog again. I update it everyday, it's become a habit, but hmm...I don't have to, I know. yet there's always something to say, something interesting at lectures, what I see when I'm around campus, or even just about the weather! life is full of stuff, good stuff, bad stuff, ok stuff...it's whether you bother to take notice of all that, or it can just pass you by. so I'll probably still update my blog. guess by now you'll realise I'm not a very interesting person by nature, nothing much going on in my life...

and it's the end of yet another weekend. and no more free texting! haha...in case you're wondering, the company that I've got my phone hooked up with, Vodafone, have been having this free text service every weekend for their customers when they text other pple using Vodafone accounts as well. it's quite good actually, cos every text here costs like 20cents! that's for me cos I'm using the pre-paid account. but in a way that's quite ok, cos I don't actually have to look at my phone during the weekdays...no one texts me and I don't text anyone! hehe...and down here they use "txt" and not "sms". cool yah. =) that's just something different to talk about...

I realised the time I have left here for this year is not much. as of tomorrow, I've got 74 days to the start of my exams. so fast! the holidays are just around the corner, and then soon it'll be the finale of Health Sci! phew...that'll be such a relief. what with all the competition around...not so much for me, but it's still stressful to be around pple that are stressed out! yah...oh well, that's life I guess. life with its ups and downs, good days and bad days, excitement and tension...it make life interesting! yah...

ok, that's enough. so much for resting during weekends...I don't feel rested at all. guess the lack-of-sleep cycle continues once again...

"how I wish I can live in my dreams where I can make things up..."

0 Comments