so we did a "tour" of hagley park today...NOT. haha. 3 of us went for a jog around the park, it was nice. =) good company made exercise not seem like so much hard work!
had to bike home after that which was...hahaha.
decided to occupy a spot on the kitchen floor when I got home. =D almost deliriously laughing away! was trying to figure out what I wanted to cook and eat for dinner...but was too lazy to do so. lol.
I think today was quite a good day at Seager. =) awesome registrar who taught us quite a bit! unfortunately I have the memory of a goldfish so yes, I think I've forgotten most of the stuff...!
back to my title, I've resorted to drinking tea EVERYDAY to keep me awake. maybe it works, or maybe it's just psychological, but psych somehow seems tiring. can't keep my eyes open for longer than 5mins? =S and I'm NOT exaggerating...
I've been asking around about this: does drinking tea makes gastric problems worse? (I have mine with milk)
anyway, it's the weekend! I know this post has been random. =)
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment