someone once left a comment saying that they felt encouraged after reading my blog.
that was a long time ago.
if you looked back to a year ago today, it'd be somewhat different.
and probably 2 or 3 years ago it won't have been the same either.
what's happened? what has changed?
I'm so caught up in my own world, my own life.
I just rant. about myself and MY life.
I don't write stuff that's encouraging anymore.
I don't even FEEL positive.
but I don't have disordered thought content yet.
and I don't plan to.
I guess it's right what they say.
many are called but few are chosen.
and not all manage to fight the good fight and finish the race.
initially you start falling behind.
not long later, you'll give up.
then that's it. the end.
I suppose I could be wrong about what I said 2 days ago too.
maybe this blog is the real me.
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-nat- says:
you'll never know! perhaps encouragement comes in the form of knowing they're not alone in the things they're feeling cuz you're feeling the same way too? HMMM. i hope that was logical. but yeah (: because no matter what, you always come out strong/er! (:
falling behind and give up. pick up and follow the next batch, better than not following at all (:
July 05, 2009 5:29 am