Verse of the Day

-----------
Saturday, July 11, 2009

day to relax.

yup, it sure was indeed. :) no bother about getting any work done, no plans to touch any study stuff, just one day off for myself.

you're right, I think I needed a day for just me. :)

ask any of my flatmates at home today and they would've told you that I was "myself". LOL. my hyper self that is. ;) totally oblivious to anything, being comfortable with who I was at home: loud, jovial, hyper.

finished the last episode of Firefly (so sad no more!!!) then started watching Band of Brothers. I think I'm gonna cry when many more people die...so glad I wasn't born during the war or had to go through it. watched 2 episodes today, but was getting some car/motion sickness watching the jerky scenes (which reminded me of Cloverfield). =S

yesterday was a GREAT day too. our group returned to Hillmorton after our tutorial in the morning and we managed to catch up with our team. finally managed to get a proper history from a schizophrenic patient who was taking medication. AND we saw a psychotic patient which was a very interesting experience. :)

thinking about it, sometimes I wouldn't mind being psychotic/positively delusional because then I won't have to face reality. hmm.

anyways, came home and helped to prepare for the potluck around 4pm. I very honourably volunteered to cycle to Avonhead Mall at 5pm to get some stuff we needed but it turned out to be an almost failed attempt. LOL! =P spent SO LONG in Fresh Choice debating which items I should get like...
- flaky puff pastry: what brand? rolled? sheet? block?!
- tuna: spring water? brine?

it was so funny looking back but frustrating cos I was in there for 30mins waiting for a text confirmation but not getting any then just grabbing whichever...! LOL. that's what happens when you're indecisive! BUT thankfully everything I bought were the right ones. =D

so we cooked and got the food and ourselves ready then headed over to Winston's place for the potluck! it was so AWESOME! :) totally enjoyed my time there. guess it's when I'm in a group but I don't feel like I have to actively integrate myself that I enjoy my time the most. :) yeah. it was good. :)

all the good food!well, another day awaits tomorrow. hope the rain won't spoil the day...

no point thinking too much. :)

0 Comments