Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

two sides.

I guess many people have at least two sides to themselves...the "public" and "personal" persona, or even in terms of mood fluctuations the high and low sides.

most people know me as the hyperactive/smiley person who seems to be doing well in everything, and quite a nice person to be around with most of the time. I usually come across as "friendly" and "sociable" to most.

but if you're reading this blog you're most likely to be let in on this other side of me that you'll probably not see when you meet me face to face. unless you're a close/good friend then maybe you know these stuff.

I suppose it's normal to be like this? just have to learn how to balance things out.

actually, I think people who don't read this won't know this elusive me that I seem to be portraying here.

anyway. since I've been asked to post something more happy, (I shall not bore you with another day of psych activities) watch this:

2 Comments


  1. mg says:

    lol nice video.. see you should make use of every opportunity. lol.. :P

    July 29, 2009 5:46 am

  2. mooyin says:

    dat video is sooo cute! and i think dat guy is from the vodafone ad..hahaha..and it's in melbourne..

    July 30, 2009 4:57 pm