Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, July 07, 2009

photos speak.

they say a picture speaks a thousand words.
I suppose photos speak many many words too...

been seeing uploaded photos of friends on Facebook: their lives, their travels.
yeah maybe I'm selective in what I want to see.
all I see is happiness, joy, fun, laughter.

somehow it seems like my world is very bleak compared to theirs.
if you took a photo of my life, what would you see?

nothingness. dull. gray. boring.

and the thing that appears lots is togetherness.
that's what really gets to me.

the fact that everyone has someone.
okay I'm generalising the whole thing but it's just how I see it.
not just the couples, it's the people who have good friends too.

I'm just not the type of person who has friends.
or who keeps friends anyway.
and those I have, to be honest, how close can I say they are?
I'm a very private person I'd think.

and seeing you with her makes me cringe.
for no particular rational reason.
it's not like it's any of my business.


RAH.

photos can tell so many tales.
invoke so many feelings.

unwanted.

2 Comments


  1. mooyin says:

    u kno wat? ive seen ur photos and u've got happiness, fun and laughter as well! u look like u've got great frens my dear so no, ur world is actually not dat bleak..

    but i guess we all have these moments of bleakness once in a while. i totally get it.

    July 07, 2009 5:31 pm

  2. -nat- says:

    NO. your life iz definitely not coupled together with neither nothingness, dull, gray nor izzit boring. and no, you're not unwanted. wake up naddie. you're NOT unwanted.

    PS: rem recently 2weeks ago someone told me to like what i see in the mirror.

    July 07, 2009 7:04 pm